Toolarrest Wrist Lanyard with Toggle Choke connection
Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
The Tool@rrest Wrist Lanyard features:
- 2.5kg Maximum Capacity
- Toggle Choke attachment loop
- Velcro ® attachment with Steel D link
- Tail detaches at the wrist
- Velco attachment with Steel D link
- Includes Serial numbers and manufacturing Date
- For Ease of connection and release
- For Ease of use with Rotating tools to reduce the webbing becoming twisted in use
- Reduces snagging in confined space and suitable for work overhead
- Ensures Dropped tool does not pull worker into a fall arrest situation
- For Ease of removal and change over of tool and tool tail
Model Number: TAWL/TC