Toolarrest Standard Elasticated Lanyard 1.2mt with Screwgate Krabs
Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
- 1200mm Elasticated Lanyard
- Screwgate Karabiner at each end
- 2.5kg Maximum Capacity
- Includes Serial numbers and manufacturing Date
- Reduces length of lanyard
- Ensures Lanyard can be secured anchored to the body or belt
- Ensures Dropped tool does not pull worker into a fall arrest situation
- For Ease of inspection and replacement when life span expired