Toolarrest Ratchet 1/2" Pinned SD 254 mm Long
Ergonomically designed to fit into the workers hand minimising grip strength demands further reducing the risk of a dropped object incident through static muscle fatigue, they are suitable for general and highly specialist work in the onshore and offshore markets.
A Unique Gedore 254mm 1/2" SD Ratchet to fit Tool@rrest pinned sockets, complete with Tool@rrest Tether and Elasticated Lanyard.
- Tool@rrest pinned socket facility
- GEDORE vanadium steel 31CrV3, chrome-plated
- Reversible ratchet, return angle 6 degrees
- Small, drop shaped head for confined areas
- Fine-toothed (60 teeth), with lever change and push-button release
- Non-slip 2-component handle
- DIN 3122, ISO 3315
- For hand operated sockets and accessories with square drive as per DIN 3120 C 12.5 ISO 1174
Weight: 750 grams