The perfect accessory for your cordless power tool
Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
The Tool@rrest 18v Ni-Cad Wr@p offers;
- A Certified attachment point for your tool lanyard
- Protection from power tool damage through accidental dropping
- Stops the battery from becoming detached through accidental dropping
- Reduces downtime from not having to retrieve your power tool if dropped
- Fits batteries up to 18 Volt Ni-Cad.
- Use in conjunction with a 3108 or 3118 Lanyard or 3175 Anchor Strap
Model Number: TA900001