Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
This Lifting Bucket features:
- Double Action Scaffold Hook
- SWL of 34 kgs
- Rugged Black Canvas
- Solid Bottom with 4 resting Feet
- 8 Small locking karabiners around inside lip of bucket
- 360mm Deep x 260mm external diameter
- internal ‰ÎÛ 240mm
- Allows the Tools in Waiting to be Tethered when not in use
- Prevents Tools from Falling Out of Bag if snagged when lifting or lowering the Tool Bucket
- Allows to be connected to Scaffolding without the additional cost and use of a Choke Lanyard
- More suitable for Industrial use
- Keeps bucket off of any moisture
- Less prone to rotting
Model Number: TA500021