Toolarrest Lifting Bucket with Lid
Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
This Bucket features:
- Drain Hole
- Rated to 34Kg SWL
- Double Action Scaffold Hook
- Rugged Black Canvas
- 8 Small locking karabiners around inside lip of bucket
- Solid Bottom with 4 resting Feet
- 360mm Deep x 260mm external diameter
- internal ‰ÎÛ 240mm
- Inner toggled closure flap/lid
- Allows Water to Drain from Bucket in Wet Climates
- For use when weight of tools exceeds the limit for the body
- Track and Trace for inspection purposes under LOLER
- Prevents smaller items such as nuts,Bolts, Scaffold clips and socketry from falling out if tipped over during transport
- Individual Serial Numbers
- CE Marked
- SWL of 34 kgs
Model Number: TA500022