Toolarrest 1 Metre Webbing Lanyard with 2x Stainless Steel Karabiners
Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
This 1 metre webbing lanyard features:
- 1m Standard Webbing lanyard
- 316 Stainless Steel Karabiner at each end
- 2.5 kg Maximum Capacity
- Includes Serial numbers and manufacturing Date
- Highlydurable polyester webbing
- Highly robust, minimal bulk - Partof your Essential Work at Height Kit
- For Ease of inspection for defects, cuts and abrasions etc.
- Suitable for Offshore use.
- Ensures lanyard can be securely anchored to the body
- Ensures Dropped tool does not pull worker into a fall arrest situation
- For Ease of inspection and replacement when life span expired
- Perfect for use on: Oil rigs, ElevatedWorking Platforms, Power tools,Roofing applications, Every day jobs
Model Number: TAWL1/OF