Seal Skinz ULTRAGRIP Glove Black
The original, totally waterproof, windproof and breathable, close-fitting stretch knit gloves, incorporating our patented StretchDry™ technology. These gloves give excellent grip control and dexterity for a range of activities, perfect for window cleaning on ropes in a Melbourne winter.
Ideal for low to moderate protection against abrasion, tear and puncture, along with resistance to Micro-organisms, weak chemicals, sand, gravel and dirt.
Please note - this model now repalces the DUTY GRIPPER GLOVE.
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Dotted palm and fingers for excellent grip, even when wet
- Merino wool lining for warmth and moisture control
Outer Lining: 96.5% Nylon, 3.5% Elastane
Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
Inner Lining: 84% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Model Number: 1211401
SEAL SKINZ SIZE GUIDE
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches (2.54cm:1 inch) , is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!