The new STS Duffle Bag range is packed full of Sea to Summit’s trademark innovation, rubustness and quality fit for any expedition. Featuring an easy access opening, multiple carry modes for versatility, and padded base and lid, the Nomad Duffle will revolutionise how expedition packing is perceived. Available in three colours with a high visibility yellow interior so you can find your gear in your bag. This 65 litre Duffle is perfect as a gear bag or mid-sized kit bag.
- Large lid - Makes packing much easier, as well as allowing fast access to gear.
- Multi Function Handles - These provide 3 versatile carry options and features:
- Classic, hand carry: Magnets in centre of handles keep them together when the bag is put down. Air mesh on the underside for cushioning. The handles narrow at the natural grip point for comfort.
- Backpack: Padded lid cushions duffle contents against the user’s back. Ladderlock buckles on the straps allow quick and easy adjustment.
- Shoulder sling: Handles join together for extra length, 2 layers of cushioning for comfort. Handle straps are secured with wiregate hooks for quick adjustment of carry option.
- Padded Lid and base - Protect the contents of your duffle from impact - whether you drop the bag haphazardly, or something falls on it, your gear will be secure.
- Dual-zipper The dual zipper features two rows of teeth for increased strength and puncture resistance. Fill the duffle to the top and feel confident that the zip will never pop open with rough handling. The puncture resistant feature stops thieves easily accessing your bag.
- Streamlined magentic handle keeper - Small scale magnets inside the handles keep them held together when the bag is placed on the ground. This makes it a much simpler process to pick back up when you need both hands.
- External compression straps and lash loops - When your load doesn’t completely fill out your duffle, compress it down. The ladder lock buckles are completely replacable. Multiple attachment points make it simple to attach to a yak, bus roof or motorbike or to haul up a job.
Colours: Orange, Blue, Charcoal
Weight: 1.75 kgs
Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 66 cm
Base: 1000 denier Nylon (Padded)
Lid: 1000 denier laminated nylon