The newly updated V-Gard 500 Vent with FAS-TRAC® III ensures your workforce wears their safety helmets can be a real headache.
MSA, the leading provider of protective helmets, has the perfect remedy: the Fas-Trac® III Suspension. No more pressure headaches. No more pulled hair. No more falling off. No more sacrificing worker comfort for safety. Market-leading MSA helmets now have a comfort-leading suspension!
The sweatband is moisture-wicking and washable; and can now be replaced while suspension is in helmet.
NOTE: Clear helmet for displaying Fas-Trac® III system - clear helmet not available
- Robust design, durable shell construction with input from hundreds of customers
- Cooling vents for improved air circulation and comfort
- Fas-Trac® III ratchet suspension (6-point)
- Flush rear lug attachments eliminate pressure points
- Glaregard® Surface underbrim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Extended rain trough for around-the-brim protection in hot and/or wet environments
- Three levels of nape strap adjustment for customised fit
- Graspable ratchet with ultra-smooth rotation and steadfast hold
- The ratchet comfort pad contours to the back of the head to improve airflow and prevent hair-pulling
- Certified to AS/NZS 1801
- Shell Material: Polyethylene
Size: 1 size
Weight: 425 grams