The Heavy Utility™ is Ironclad’s most popular glove. A long-wearing, tough utility glove with amazing tactile feel and dexterity. The Duraclad® Reinforcements Provide maximum durability. Made with Synthetic leather palm and finger sidewalls plus it has TPR knuckle protection, its the versatile hard wearing glove ideal for manual handling tasks where protection against abrasion and impact is required.
- Knuckle impact protection
- Reinforced palm, fingers and saddle for durability and protection.
- Breathable for all day comfort and security.
- Secure fit limiting the ingress of dirt and debris.
- Rubberised knuckle protection.
- Velcro fastener.
- Double stitched construction.
- 100% machine washable.
Construction, Material Handling, Demolition, Landscaping, Forestry, Lumberyards, Cable & Wire Work
- AS/NZS 2161.2:2005 (EN420:2003): PASS
- AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 (EN388:2003): 4132
- 45% Synthetic leather
- 39% Stretch nylon
- 10% PVC
- 6% Towelling
S, M, L, XL download a sizing chart here
Model Number: HUG