Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
This Quick Change lanyard 600mm lanyard (plus toggle choke tail) will easily cinch around most tools or through eye holes. Have multiple tools with the male toggle choke tails attached and just change them over as needed. They simply attach via the plastic buckle. The lanyard has a secured steel clip gate karabiner on the other end.
- >Rated for hand tools up to 2.5 kg in>weight.
- Durable, elasticated tubular webbingconstruction.
- Military grade quick change bucklesand tail selection for multiple toolsand applications.
- Prevents snagging when not in use.
- Flexibility of length and attachment tailmakes this an essential lanyard item.
- For ease of use with Tool@rrest Tether and Rotating Tools.
- Secure connection to the tool tether or tool.
- For Tools that already have a pre-manufactured hole.
- One Tail lanyard per tool that don't require track and trace.
- Perfect for use on: Construction, Painting,Cleaning jobs and Utilities applications
Model Number: TALE0TC